Health and Safety Coordinator
Responsible for the management and supervision of activities to ensure the safety of other employees, develop and set up safety standards for the workplace based on legal requirements and conduct training to help employees understand safety regulations and measures.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, health and safety, or a related field is preferred.
• Registration as a Certified Safety Professional or similar form of licensure as a safety officer.
• 2-4 years of experience on a manufacturing environment.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel.
• Experience with Audit Safety Software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to engage in public speaking and presentations.
• Understanding of federal, state and city safety requirements, including OSHA.
$75,000 - $78,000 Per YearJob Category:
Safety Single-site, EHS - Southwest regionPosition Type:
2 - 5 yearsEducation:
Bachelor's DegreeIndustry Segments